Saturday, January 3, 2009

Sitting in Heathrow

Hi everyone!

So yeah, I was going to try to use facebook and email to keep everyone updated, but there were so many people interested, that I just couldn't keep track of it all! So I took a page out of Lindsay's book and I created this blog. So check back here for photos, updates, random stuff, you know!

Right now I'm hunkered down in Heathrow for the night... it's already 12:15 am so it's not going to be a very long night at all - I have all the shows/movies that Sarah so awesomely downloaded for me, plus an awesome book that Jocelyn gave me called Eat Pray Love, which I'm already halfway through, so I'm set!

So this is just my welcome to the blog and an update that I made it to Heathrow with no major hiccups and all of my luggage! yay!(Plus, I haven't yet thought of anything that I may have forgotten!)

I'll write again when I get to Sangam!

5 comments:

  1. Totally will be following this. Glad the trip so far is going smoothly. Do they have free wifi in heathrow or did you have to pay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Holly,
    So happy to hear things are going well so far... we'll be checking / thinking about you every day.
    Safe travels my friend,
    Lisa, Noel, Sarah and Mia

    ReplyDelete
  3. yayyyy!!! Good to know that all is going well.
    Oh. You'll never guess what. NF is going to maybe have its first snowstorm of the season tomorrow!!! And I did my first real winter driving tonight!
    I'm sure your trip will be fantastic. Make sure to keep us updated!

    Amy

    haha I also just remembered that I forgot to borrow your Optics book. Whoops!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Holly!

    I subscribed to this blog and will be following it faithfully. I have a few friends from your are in India so if you have any questions please ask and I will try to get you some answers.

    Glad you hear you have some good reading. I read "eat. love. pray" enjoyed it. Am now reading the secrets of lost things.

    Love you!

    Aunt Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Holly
    Love the blog! and the pics....
    keep us posted
    love
    Mom (and dad)....
    (I just figured out how to "follow" the blog....One giant step for this technically challenged mom)...

    ReplyDelete